Aircraft warning lights for tower crane SMIE BG15 & 30
The air-beacons are necessary equipment for all job-sites next to:
or other situations at risk for which particular regulations are issued by the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO)
The SMIE BG15 130 air-beacon covers all recommendations of the ICAO.
The BG15&30 set comprises:
• 1 regulator unit:
- standard power supply 400V~ (others on request)
- 1 uninterrupted output for 24V= beacons
- 1 socket output for charging 24V= batteries
• 1 or more battery units, depending on the desired autonomy
• 3 beacons (or more)
The beacons comprise a low intensity red LED lamp giving a minimum of 10 candelas with a life time of 100’000 hours.
Each beacon is supplied with a universal bracket for easy fitting on any type of crane.
Simple and quick installation:
• For the beacons:
clamping on the jib, counter jib and crane-top.
• For the electrical cabinet
On request, adaptation to any special application (uninterrupted power supply, obstacle beacons, etc.)